Spring is a season when many people feel a renewed sense of motivation and commitment to projects around the home! Harnessing that energy toward efforts that can help make your home better can really pay off, both in the short and long run.
One such project that’s essential to tackle at least on an annual basis is deck cleaning in Frederick, Maryland—our specialty at TrueDecks.
Here are a few other ideas for deep cleaning to-do’s that can go a long way at preserving and protecting your home.
Annual Maintenance Can Go A Long Way
- Remember your home’s exterior needs deep cleaning, too. Have the brick, siding stone, or whatever material is on the outside of your home deep cleaned at least annually. This obviously helps remove dirt and stains, but can also preserve and protect the integrity of your exterior finishes and help make them look their best for even longer.
- Give some TLC to the other outdoor structures of your home as well, like sheds, pergolas, driveways and sidewalks, and of course, decks. This can help keep them structurally sound and prevent or reverse damage, wear, rot, and more.
- Have your larger appliances serviced regularly, like HVAC units, dryers and vents, and refrigerators. This helps increase their longevity and also make sure they’re effective and safe to use.
- Check all smoke and carbon dioxide detectors to ensure they work properly and are fully charged.
- Take on deep cleaning tasks that may get neglected throughout the year, like cleaning window tracks, wiping down walls and baseboards, deep cleaning carpets, and more.
Deck Cleaning In Frederick, Maryland
Each of these tasks, plus so many others, are essential and wise efforts to make when owning a home. Keeping up with routine maintenance and cleaning requires effort, but the results are worth it.
TrueDecks is here to help make some of these projects a breeze—like deck cleaning in Frederick, Maryland. We look forward to serving you, year after year!